The Power of Follow-Ups Any business would love for sales to be easy and for prospects to buy on the first point of contact. The reality is, however, that making a sale takes work. Indeed, only around 2% of sales are made on the first contact, so it’s easy to see how it’s important to […]
We are close to celebrating 50 years of the birth and emergence of email. Crazy to think that something that still continues to grow and evolve has been around for so long and yet we have only seen the tip of the iceberg for what limitless potential it has to offer. When was the First […]
Converting online visitors or leads to a sale can be a very difficult task. Studies have shown that only 2% of visitors successfully convert to customers during the first interaction with an online business, usually through the website or social media business account. So what about the remaining 98% of the people who visit but never buy or take the intended action?
Like anything and everything around us, the world of marketing has changed over the last few decades and it continues to evolve with every passing day. As business and the economic environments become more competitive, the importance of effective marketing has only multiplied. What’s more important to understand is that today marketing is no more […]